Shocking Shocking

I think this isn't categorized as house music it's more of a video game. Anyway the atm of the song is great, however it has missing components. Try to listen to different kinds of music be it heavy metal, k-pop, or even tribal music and you might just learn a thing or two. Keep up the good work.

ShiffyDoesThings responds:

Thanks for the advice! I fixed the thing with the genre, most of the time I don't really know what to put there lol. I have been listening to other songs already to try and improve but I could branch out more to find new ways of creating. Thank you for input.

-Nightlife- -Nightlife-

Amazing man! Feels like I'm in a city having a walk. Tell me how did you made those string sounds?

Masdan mo ang Kapaligiran Masdan mo ang Kapaligiran

Ayos na siya sana pero gawin mong buo yung iyong boses. Parang may pabulong na tunog akong naririnig. Mahusay ka sa kabuuan pagpatuloy mo iyan! :D

Chrytelbelle responds:

Maraming Salamat sa komento mo.. :) first time, may kapwa pinoy na nagcomment dito.. nakakatuwa.. :)

Levels (Remix) Levels (Remix)

sounds like you took the sound from a MIDI file and changed the sound.

DJ Theof - Forever Alone DJ Theof - Forever Alone

I like your dirty bit synths especially the bass, it makes the atm dark and your hard kick.

TastyTeo responds:

:D thanks

Heros' Toast Heros' Toast

This is so awesome. The hero is so like a NERD lol :P

EyesAdrift responds:

Thank you, yeah hero is a bit...odd.... But who wouldn't go ballistic if their toast was missing?

Harmony Chords Harmony Chords

your doing good as a starter in FL Studio, keep trying and you'll know how to get used to it.
P.S. I use FL Studio too ;D

devotedone responds:

as well .Oh and i cant figure out how to make stuff fade in like start low and get higher.sound wise not pitch

Haywyre - Infinite NG CUT Haywyre - Infinite NG CUT

Nice song!
I think your song must be under progressive
But still awesome~

"I Want You" - B4M! & SJD "I Want You" - B4M! & SJD

Nice!
Your synths and atm fells like a wind passing through me!

BeefourMusic responds:

How awesome is passing wind. :p

=ChaoticInferno= =ChaoticInferno=

Cool...

It's awesome but sounds like an old song from a game :p

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

That's what I was going for brah, but thanks for returning the review:]